joi, 30 ianuarie 2014

♥Shopping♥ Romwe RO + EN

Buuuna.
Nu am mai facut de muult timp acest tip de postare si imi cer scuze, dar chiar nu am avut cand sa va arat ce mi-am mai luat.
Iubesc site-ul Romwe si am foarte multe haine de la ei. Acum cateva saptamani am prins o promotie foarte buna si mi-am luat multe haine la preturi foarte mici.
Hello.
I havent done this kind of article for a long long time, and now I decided to show some of my new clothes.
I love Romwe and I have lots of clothes from them. A few weeks ago there was a very cool promotions so I got very nice stuff at very low prices.
1.Sleeveless Cream Floral Shirt

2.Hollowed Color Block Blue Jumper

3.Buttons Embellished Sequined Split Beige Jumper

4.Faux Leather Pleated Black Skirt

Am foarte mult haine de la ei, si sunt multimita, dupa parerea mea chiar merita sa cumparati haine de la ei.
Care dintre hainutele prezentate mai sus este preferata voastra?
Mie sincer imi plac toate si abia astept sa le port.
Romwe Rullz!!!!!!
I have many clothes from Romwe and I like them a lot, you should definately buy clothes from this amazing shop?
What's your favourite piece?
I like them all and I can't wait to wear them.
Romwe Rullz!!!!!!!!

6 comentarii: